Microsoft Internet Explorer For Windows -
1. Click on the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
2. Click the Privacy tab at the top of the window.
3. Make sure that the slider is set at a level not higher than
4. The bottom of the Settings section of the
Privacy tab contains
several buttons. Click on the one marked Advanced.
5. In the new window under the Cookies section, check the box
labeled "Override automatic cookie handling".
6. Now you will see the other settings that are enabled and can be
7. Under the First-party Cookies section, click the Accept button.
8. Under the Third-party Cookies section, click on the Accept
9. Check the box labeled "Always allow session cookies."
10. Click on OK.
11. Click on Apply then Click OK.
Microsoft Internet Explorer For Windows - Version 5.xx
1. Click the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab at the top of the window.
3. The box at the top of the window should read Internet Zone.
4. The bottom section of the Security window contains several
buttons. Click the one marked Custom.
5. Scroll down the list of options until you see the Cookies
6. In the Allow per-session cookies (not stored), click on the
7. In "Allow cookies that are stored on your computer," click on
the Enabled button.
8. Click on OK.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x (Mac)
1. Click on the Edit menu and select Preferences.
2. In the left pane, under the heading "Receiving Files," click on
3. In the right pane, find the pull-down menu next to "When
receiving cookies" and select Never ask.
4. Click on OK.
the menu item: Edit, Preferences.
Preferences dialog box will be displayed. Expand the Privacy &
Security section and then highlight "Cookies". The Cookies options
will then be displayed, as illustrated.
- In the above
screenshot, the "Disable Cookies" button is checked, and as a result a
Session Cookie cannot be created for the website login function.
check "Enable All Cookies" to activate Session Cookies.
- Click "OK"
Netscape Navigator 4.x (Windows and Mac):
1. Click the Edit menu and select Preferences.
2. Click on Advanced in the list of topics on the left side of the
window. The right side of the window should now display a series of
3. Find the box labeled Accept all cookies and make sure it is
4. Click OK.